Monday, August 12, 2013

Visit from our "Mexican Cousins"

Our kids like to say that they have "American cousins" and "Mexican cousins." We were lucky to have our Mexican cousins come visit for a week right before school started. We got a picture of all of us together before they drove to the airport to fly back home.



 It was a bit painful to get everyone to cooperate, but I think we got a decent picture at the end of it. I have to tip my hat to our neighbor Sydney for doing such a great job dealing with all of us to get a picture!



 We drove up to Helen, Georgia to go tubing. Unfortunately this is one of those times that I didn't really get that many pictures.

 







 A really cute little ice cream shop in Helen, Georgia.  It has a train track around the ceiling that she turned on for the boys.




Enrique celebrated his 13th birthday while they were here. I was excited to use the new chalkboard banner I made as part of the party decorations.

Bertha (my mother-in-law) posing with her handywork!





Playing outside on a beautiful summer night












Getting some last minute pictures in before their flight.






I included so many pictures of me with the boys as a kind of "flip book" of sorts to see these crazy boys in action!









We actually got some shots of Antonio and I together since we had someone to take the picture for us (someone older than 7, that is!)




These are seriously the best pictures we could get of our family:  one where Roman has a water gun in his mouth and one where he is looking at who knows what!!!  This exercise served me well, however.  It only reaffirmed my decision to not go to a photo studio anytime soon with all three kids!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment