Sunday, August 18, 2013

Domenic's Third Birthday

So our youngest is now 3 years old!!!  It is so funny how perspective changes my idea of age.  When Quinton was 3, it felt like he was so old.  Since Domenic is the youngest of our three boys, no matter what his age, he always seems so young to me! 

As an example, when Quinton was this age, he already had his own log-on for the computer and could navigate the computer completely independently.  I haven't even let Domenic try to do anything on the computer because he just seems "so young" to me, but obviously it has nothing to do with their actual age, but just what I think they can and can't do.  I really should get Domenic his own log-on.  Perhaps I'll do that after I update my blog!

In any case, here are some pictures from Domenic's birthday:



We got him some soccer goals.  He hasn't shown any particular interest in soccer yet, but being the third of boys, we already have a lot of the regular boy toys, so we are trying to find gifts that will be useful.


Happy Domenic!

My parents got him a wheel barrow.  He LOVES his wheel barrow and uses it outside all the time.

Here is a video of Domenic opening his present








I have yet to master taking a picture of myself.  But here are a few of me with my little guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment