Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013 Piano Recital

When Quinton started Kindergarten, I made the decision to cut back on my piano students.  I had 17 at the time, but I decided to cut back to only 5.  I figured that there was no point in being a stay-at-home mom if I was unavailable to my children when they got home from school.  Somehow, over the last two years, that number has crept up to 9, but I am trying to hold strong at this number.  It helps that 3 of those are home-schoolers, so I am able to teach them in the morning while the kids are at school, so it doesn't cut into the time I have with the kids after school.





 
Since I have a much smaller number of students, I have been having the recital at my house.  Here are a few photos of the kids as they are arriving and while they warm up.





Now these videos might only be interesting to a mother.  They are of Roman singing his songs from his Preschool.  They are pretty long, but I think he is adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment