Tuesday, August 14, 2012

End of Summer and New School Year


The end of summer Primary Water Party.  One of the games was to see which of four teams could put on the t-shirt first that was frozen inside a giant ice cube.  I was worried that they game would be over too quickly, so I froze each of the t-shirts in a gallon milk jug cut in half.  Needless to say, they were WAY too big and after 20 minutes we had to call a winner on the team that had made the most progress.


 That is Quinton off to the left.

 Roman and Domenic didn't play the game as it was intended, instead they just played in their bucket of water!

 Domenic absolutely LOVES dogs!  He goes crazy every time he sees one.

 That kid ate so much watermelon!  I finally had to take him away from the table because he was literally going to eat half of it!

 Quinton getting ready to leave the house for his first day of 1st Grade!  He is really growing up.

 This is the glare I got for suggesting that I give him a kiss goodbye when the bus arrives.
Just to make sure that I didn't try and squeeze a quick kiss in, he scooted down as far away from me as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment