Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Can it Be????

Is it possible that I am all caught up!??!?!  I guess that means I can ignore my blog for 6 more months until I need to update again!

Actually, Blogger has improved their posting so much- uploading pictures and videos specifically - that it wasn't painful at all to catch up on my posts.  Whether this will translate into me keeping more up-to-date on my posts is yet to be seen.

I didn't put any comments on the prior post that is all videos, but I thought I would mention a fantastic application that Antonio and I learned about at our CompuChild conference.  A fellow franchise owner, Robin, is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met on great, FREE applications.  She showed us how to use Freemake Video Converter, which can compress your videos among many many other things.  Very cool!  I was so excited to find a free video converter so that all those videos that I have which are over the limit can be compressed and uploaded to my blog.  Case in point: the first video of the wreck in my house was originally 175 MB from my camera.  After converting it, it went down to 25 MB. 

From watching the videos, you will notice that they are from over the last year.  Of the three boys, Roman definitely looks the most changed - he has gone through such a growth spurt in only 1 year - going from 35 pounds to 70 pounds!  The video of him when he had just turned 3 shows him wearing size 3 clothes.  Now he needs 6/7! 


No comments:

Post a Comment