Monday, July 9, 2012

Valentine's Fun 2012

I am making good progress here - at least I am now caught up to 2012!

 My papercrafted decor for Valentine's Day


This is a wreath that I made at a crafting activity.  It is where I got the idea to do a wreath covered in felt flowers as a Christmas Gift.

The necklace around the lampshade is one that Quinton made for me last year.  I really like it, but wanted it to be displayed even when I wasn't wearing it (I like to wear it on Valentine's Day proper)  The candy dish on a pedestal was a gift from a friend.  It was actually just the bowl, but I had seen a neat idea where you attach it to a candle holder.  I happened to have this clear candle holder and attached it using putty so that I could take it apart after the holiday.


Domenic and Roman absolutely love to put my headbands on!  Domenic in particular will walk around half the day with one on.  He hasn't done this for a few months, but back in February he was always putting one on!


Cute Roman!

It wasn't even close to dinnertime, but Roman was ready!  He went and sat down in his chair, determined to wait it out!



 Heart-shaped churros!


Boys enjoying their valentine churros.




Quinton brought this home from school.  I thought it was so funny I took a picture:  "If I had $100.00, I would.... buy one hundred things at the dollar store!"  Yep, he is my son!


Cute Domenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment