Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

I know, I know. You are saying "Thanksgiving!!!!" Wasn't that like 8 months ago!?!? Yes it was, but I am finally getting around to posting some more pictures! This is a wreath that I made out of kraft paper and a $1 store grapevine wreath. I think pretty soon I am going to have papercrafted decorations for all the major holidays. Not too bad considering they are fun to make, usually cost next to nothing, and I get a lot of satisfaction out of creating something.
Quinton had a little program at school. It was really cute. They had the children divided into groups: Pastors, pilgrims, Indians, and Corn. The child narrator read a story and whenever a group was mentioned, the kids would say a little catchphrase. For example: The Pastors said: "Lord have mercy!" (with a southern twang), the Indians "Brave and Bold" and the Corn said "pop" or something like that. This is the problem when you write a post 8 months later - the details leave you!
Roman waiting to see Quinton after the show.
This is what I call a perfect evening - reading a cookbook by the fire! (Quinton snapped a photo while I wasn't looking)
The kids LOVE their plasmacars. Not sure if it was a good idea to let them ride them in the house, however. I have a video of them riding, but it is too large to upload. Perhaps I can figure out a way to oompress it?

No comments:

Post a Comment