Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kids

I know, I know. I have been posting like crazy. It is just that we have been snowed in since Sunday night and I can't believe how many little projects and chores I have gotten done since I don't have to worry about taking kids to school, appointments, or piano lessons. There are just so many more hours in a day! But don't worry, I am almost caught up, and then I am sure that I won't post for another 3 or 4 months!

This is a collection of pictures I've taken of the kids over the last 4 months. As you will soon see, my kids pretty much always look a mess. I really don't know how other moms do it - you know, the ones whose kids always look so neat and clean - hair combed, coordinated outfits, clean hands. I stick to the basics - clean diapers!!!

Antonio and Domenic taking a nap.



Domenic really has no choice but to like trains - his brothers play trains every day!



Roman posing for the camera.



This is on Antonio's birthday, so it is back in October.



Quinton made a thrown/fort - the orange boxes were very important (apparently). I know this because after I took apart his thrown and he redid it the next day, I had to get the boxes out of the recycling bin since the chair wasn't complete without them.



Domenic. I think that is sweet potato on his face. Or maybe carrots.





In the Sunday paper Quinton found this ad for a Disney train. He decided he wanted it, so he cut out the form and filled out the card. I took a picture since I was quite impressed with his initiative. Of course, he was disappointed when I told him that we weren't going to send for it. ("Quinton, that costs money and I don't want to buy it." "But Mom, just go to the bank and get some money out!!!")



But his diaper is clean!!!



Quinton's preschool class has a class mascot - Bananas. They went to Build-a-Bear for a field trip and everyone in the class helped to make him. Every day a different kid gets to be the "caboose," one of the special privileges of being the caboose is getting to take Bananas home for the night, along with a backpack full of clothes to dress him up!



Domenic before he was crawling. He could manage to stretch and scoot pretty well, though. With Quinton I wrote down the date every time he did something new. With Roman I started out writing everything down and then it kind of drifted off. With Domenic, I haven't written anything down. I always think I will remember so I can write it down later, and yet now, I can't remember when it was that he first crawled. I am going to go with around Thanksgiving time. Or it could be around Halloween. Nope, I think Halloween was when he got his first two teeth. Thanksgiving must be when he crawled. (See, I can't remember anything from just 2 months ago!)






When I was unpacking the Thanksgiving decorations, Quinton found the picture I had framed from last year's pumpkin patch. He really wanted me to take his picture while holding his photo from last year.



Quinton discovered that if he took one of the two gerber foods out of the box, he could build with them. One of his many creations.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with Quinton - it really wouldn't be much of a throne without those orange boxes.

    ReplyDelete