Sunday, January 9, 2011

Air Show

Well, the Blue Angels came to Marietta back in October. Anyone who knows Antonio knows that he LOVES anything aerospace, so he took Quinton and they met up with Mom and Dad. I am not sure my parents knew exactly what they were getting into when they agreed to go along with Antonio - when it comes to events like this, Antonio is serious about staying the whole time and hates to lose any time on things like waiting in line for food, etc... He is a man on a mission - see planes - and that is it! Well, now they know!!

In the cockpit!



He is wearing Mom's vest. Ironically, I guess it was a little chilly, and yet they came back really sun-burned.


Antonio and Quinton watching the show. Quinton is up at the fence so he could see.



Quinton and Grandpa. I am not sure what is going on here - I can't tell if Quinton is just squinting because of the sun, or if he is upset about something.



More pictures of the fun day!




1 comment:

  1. These are great! I see you don't get too many comments but I love reading your posts so don't think you don't have readers.

    ReplyDelete