Saturday, September 25, 2010

Roman's Birthday

Well, I must have a setting off on my camera because all of my latest pictures have turned out blurry despite my efforts to keep very still while taking them.

Roman turned two on August 10th. His face has really thinned out over the last few months, and he looks like a little boy instead of a baby.

One of his very first words was "Doggie," so it seemed appropriate to make a doggie cake.

Sorry Dad, but this picture of Roman was so cute, even if I did catch you in the middle of saying "wow!"



Roman's cousins were able to come to the party. Here is Isaac playing with the pretend phone with Roman. We are really lucky that my nephews are very patient with my kids and are always super helpful. It takes a lot to be patient with my boys sometimes!


Grandma and Grandpa relaxing after eating some doggie cake. Mom is holding Domenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment