Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fun at Home

Antonio thought that Quinton looked like a thug in his hoodie, eating rice, while drinking mate. I thought it was pretty funny, so I took a picture. Quinton and I are mate buddies since Antonio won't drink mate with me. He thinks it looks illegal and used to say he'd be deported if anyone saw him drinking it. However, now he is a citizen, and still thinks it looks too shady to drink!



After I gave the boys haircuts, Quinton decided he wanted to give a haircut, too. Here is his keeping his teddy bear looking sharp.



Quinton showing off his cuteness! Although I am forbidden from calling him "cute." He is "cool" or "awesome," but never cute or handsome. On Sundays - the one day I insist he comb his hair - he always protests: "but I don't WANT to look handsome!"


I get the Betty Crocker recipes magazine (which I love), and last month's issue had cake pops on the cover. I absolutely had to try them. I happened to have some purple candy melts that I wasn't going to use for anything else, so I made little purple boys and girls. They were really fun to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment