Sunday, May 10, 2009

Menu 1 - Morphing

Here it is!

I tried to format the menu in a user-friendly way, keeping all recipes for each day on it's own sheet, with a summary sheet at the beginning.

In an effort to organize my ideas, I have decided to highlight a different menu-planning technique or food-preparation technique with each menu.

I have included an estimated cost for the menu, using my shopping philosophy as detailed in a prior post.

Please let me know how you like the organization, and of course, the recipes! Any comments would be appreciated!

Meal Plan 1 Meal Plan 1 RLQuesada

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is fabulous and sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing these recipes - it makes me want to go home and try them out :)

    I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what works and what doesn't. That way I can make adjustments for the next menu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, you are absolutely a domestic goddess! I went to the store today with your list and I'm going to try a few of your recipes. I'm going to have to ease myself into this because I'm lazy and I often make a tuna sandwich and call it dinner :) THANK You for sharing all of this with me, your devoted blog reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the first dinner of your menu 1. It was a smashing success! I do love blue cheese--great salad recipe.

    ReplyDelete