Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baby Shower

I hosted a baby shower for our new neighbor, Anya.  She is from the Ukraine, and doesn't have any family in the country.  She is a great person and I was glad to do the baby shower for her.  The theme was pink and green (she just had a girl).


These baby hats were knitted by Anya!  She is a really talented.






 All the guests got a little party favor of one of these boxes with a pecan pie inside.  The blankets on the table were also knit by Anya, as well as the baby booties under the dome.










Unfortunately, I got very sick with a virus right after the baby shower and ended up staying in bed for the next several days.  I was venturing down to the living room to play with the kids and Quinton took a video of Domenic singing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment